Associate Attorney – Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, Nevada
INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck LLP, office in Las Vegas, Nevada, is seeking an Associate Attorney with 0-3 years of legal experience. The firm defends clients in areas of complex civil litigation, construction, bad-faith insurance claims and personal injury cases. If you are a self-motivated individual who is interested in learning litigation from Complaint to verdict, then we want you.
- Case evaluation, recommendation, and support
- Communicate with client and counsel
- Propound and respond to discovery
- Perform legal research and draft memoranda
- Draft complaints, motions, and other pleadings and documents
- Prepare for, take, and defend depositions
- Prepare for and attend court hearings
- Prepare for and attend mediation
- Provide excellent service to all clients
- In good standing with the Nevada State Bar
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and time management skills
- General familiarity with courts, E-Filing, Excel, Word, IManage, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references