INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
KNCH is seeking an organized, dependable and experienced full-time Associate Attorney
- Experience in civil and complex litigation, with particular emphasis in the areas of construction defects, products liability, insurance coverage and/or general liability.
- Experience working with Federal, State and County jurisdictions
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, co-workers and outside counsel.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5-10 years of legal experience, 3-5 years of civil litigation experience
- Knowledge of courts, IManage, Outlook, Serengeti Tracker, Time Matters
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Retain confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references