INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
KNCH is seeking an organized, dependable and experienced full-time Associate Attorney with 5-10 years of litigation experience. The position will focus primarily on insurance defense and construction-defect litigation.
- Experience in civil and complex litigation
- Will assist senior partners in providing legal counsel to clients
- Experience working with Federal, State and County jurisdictions
- Experience with conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and appearing in court.
- Organize and maintain client files
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, co-workers and outside counsel.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude
- 5+ years of civil litigation experience
- J.D. and good standing with the State Bar of Arizona
- Knowledge of courts, E-Filing, Excel, Word, iManage, Outlook, Serengeti Tracker, Time Matters and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Retain confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must be dependable
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment. We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.