INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck LLP, Northern California (Sacramento and Bay Area), is seeking an Associate Attorney with 2-5 years of legal experience, particularly in the areas of complex civil litigation, general liability, construction, trucking and personal injury matters. If you are an experienced, self-motivated individual who can communicate effortlessly with clients, counsel and courts, then we want you.
- Case evaluation, recommendation, and support
- Communicate with client and counsel
- Propound and respond to discovery
- Perform legal research and draft memoranda
- Draft complaints, motions, and other pleadings and documents
- Prepare for, take, and defend depositions
- Prepare for and attend court hearings
- Prepare for and attend mediation
- Provide excellent service to all clients
- 2 or more years of civil litigation experience
- In good standing with the California State Bar
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and time management skills
- General familiarity with courts, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references
- Please provide a cover letter and writing sample