Civil Litigation Paralegal
INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck LLP, a downtown Phoenix law firm, is seeking an organized, dependable and experienced full-time paralegal. If you are an experienced, self-motivated individual who can communicate effortlessly with clients, counsel and courts, then we want you.
- Experience in civil and complex litigation, including experience in reviewing, organizing, and summarizing documents and medical records.
- Experience working with Federal, State and County jurisdictions
- Ability to docket, transcribe, prepare and file legal documents and disclosures, draft correspondence and maintain attorney calendars.
- Organize and maintain client files.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, co-workers and outside counsel.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Paralegal certification
- Three or more years of civil litigation experience
- Knowledge of courts, E-Filing, Excel, Word, IManage, Outlook, Serengeti Tracker, Time Matters and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Retain confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship.
- Strong communication skills and time management skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment. We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references