INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
KNCH is seeking an organized, dependable and experienced full-time Litigation Secretary with 3 – 5 years of experience to perform a variety of duties for multiple attorneys, including two Partners.
- Experience in civil and complex litigation.
- Experience working with Federal, State and County jurisdictions
- Ability to docket, transcribe dictation, prepare and file legal documents, draft correspondence, and maintain attorney calendars.
- Organize and maintain client files.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, co-workers and outside counsel.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of civil litigation experience
- Knowledge of courts, E-Filing, Excel, Word, IManage, Outlook, Serengeti Tracker, Time Matters and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing and dictation skills.
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Retain confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment. We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel. We are committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting diverse attorneys, which results in a diversity of perspectives that benefits the firm, our clients and the communities in which we practice.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references