INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck LLP, a downtown Orlando and Miami law firm, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal with 3-5 years of legal experience, particularly in the areas of complex civil litigation, construction, and personal injury matters. If you are an experienced, self-motivated individual who can communicate effortlessly with clients, counsel and courts, then we want you.
- Provide support for multiple counsels in preparation of motions, discovery, depositions and mediations
- Ability to file pleadings through Florida filing systems to include the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal
- Perform overview and coordination of case dockets and deadlines
- Conduct legal research with proficiency in LexisNexis and Westlaw
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Florida Bar Rules of Civil Procedure
- 3 or more years of civil litigation experience
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and time management skills
- General familiarity with courts, E-Filing, Excel, Word, IManage, Outlook, Serengeti Tracker, Time Matters, and PowerPoint
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references