INTEGRITY. INNOVATION. INSIGHT.
Built on the Tradition of Exceeding Client Expectations.
Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck LLP, Irvine office, is seeking a full-time, experienced Paralegal. If you are an organized, dependable, and self-motivated individual who can communicate effortlessly with clients, attorneys and courts, then we want you.
- Document and data management in a variety of civil and complex litigation matters. Regular duties including reviewing, organizing, and summarizing documents and medical records.
- Prepare and maintain matrices tracking correspondence, documents, as well as bills and expenses
- Work with experts, vendors, and insurance carriers in response to document requests
- Track and enter time for legal billing purposes
- Organize and maintain client files.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, co-workers and outside counsel.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Paralegal certification
- Two or more years of civil litigation experience
- Knowledge of courts, E-Filing, Excel, Word, IManage, Outlook, Serengeti Tracker, Time Matters and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and to multitask while demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Retain confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship.
- Strong communication skills and time management skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (First of the month following 30 days of full‐time employment)
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10-11 Paid Holidays
Koeller Nebeker Carlson Haluck, LLP is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
We welcome talented individuals with diverse areas of expertise and points of view to join our team. KNCH is dedicated to fostering an environment that embraces differences, promotes equality, and engenders mutual respect, thereby creating a culture of inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to excel.
- We are not accepting resumes from placement agencies.
- Please provide references