Orlando Celebrating Black History Month with lunch from Nikki’s Place, which is a local black owned restaurant in Orlando.
Our Florida employees enjoyed a great lunch and played Black History Family Feud. Some of the questions were:
- Name the three individuals who have been distinguished EGOT winners. (Emmy Grammy Oscar and Tony (as of today there is 4 with Viola Davis joining the club with her win at the Grammy’s on Sunday)
- Name the three black individuals who have served on the US Supreme Court
- Name four athletes who have played 2 professional sports. Ex: Deion Sanders (Played in the MLB and NFL).
- Name the Four HBCU’s in Florida.
- Name Eight Black Owned Clothing Lines
- Name Five Black Individuals who had their own TV show: Ex: Oprah; Montel Williams; Tyra Banks
- Name Six Black Sitcom TV Shows: Ex: Family Matters; Fresh Prince of Bel Air; Living Single